Realtime Feedback System for an Automobile DealershipCustom Analytics Technology
Feedback from the customers, across sectors like banking, hospitality, is very crucial to understand the pain points and improve customer satisfaction.
While traditional followup telephonic/F2F CSAT surveys captures this information, there are two major drawbacks
- Data is analysed and reviewed after weeks or months and the pain points would have escalated.
- Customer tends to forget their experience after few days or weeks and the survey may lose crucial information.
We developed a proprietary technology backed feedback collection tool which help management take corrective decisions instantly. Installed in premises of our customers’ showrooms/service centers, this tablet enabled app collects data from the customers and the management can view statistics/analytics instantly on their computers. This allows them to check feedback from customers at individual store/branch level, zone/province level and overall country level.
Client is a large dealership chain of a leading automobile brand. They were facing the following challenges across various outlets
- Less sales conversions
- Lack of satisfaction among prospective customers.
Knometrix built a customised feedback mechanism to capture the customer feedback. The satisfaction data was collected using mobile phone/tablets installed at the POS/Exits of every store. Fresh memory of customers’ experience helped in generating very accurate feedback. The system captured
- Overall experience at the dealership
- Knowledge and courtesy of the salesman
- Explanation of the product and after sales support
- Test drive experience
Client was able to understand the pain points with customer’s experience at the showroom on a real time basis. Necessary action were taken to train the customer service executives and lead to better conversion in the next quarter.
- 30% improvement in sales post employee training and performance monitoring.
- Higher CSAT rating
- More word of worth recommendations foot falls